Petrifying Springs Golf Course celebrating 75th birthday this week
The celebration includes the following:
- $.75 per hole green fees & $.75 per hole cart fees (Must make tee time for these rates). At these rates the cost for 9 holes would be $6.75 walking and $13.50 riding. At these rates the cost for 18 holes would be $13.50 walking and $27.00 riding. These rates will be valid at both courses from opening to 2 p.m., when twilight rates become available.
- $.75 hot dogs, candy bars, bags of chips, fountain sodas, bottled water and free popcorn.
- All week, all American meal specials with American food items at the bar and grills will be offered.
- A participation prize for all golfers will include coupons for a discount on a future round of golf (current local coupon), the driving range at Brighton Dale (buy one bucket get one free), 10% off future lessons, food and beverage at the clubhouse ( buy an entrée and get a free appetizer) and 25% off golf shop apparel.
On Friday, there will be a one-day celebration party that will include:
- Prize for best dressed 1930 period golfer. (Man and Women).
- A 3-Club plus putter 18 hole golf tournament with a shotgun start at 8 AM (entires already closed).
- A $0.75 cent buffet that includes a hot dog, popcorn and a piece of cake. 12:30 PM
- Talk by the County Executive and Past Golf Commissioners. 1:00 PM
- Skills Competition: Closest Chip Shot, Longest Putt and 3 ball most accurate Putting Contest 12:30 to 1:45 PM
- Free Golf Clinic with Dan Drier and Robert Teirney 2 p.m.
Moe information about Kenosha County’s golf courses is available at http://www.kenoshacountygolf.com