Fire in house in Pleasant Prairie

/Earlene Frederick photo

A candle was the apparent cause of a fire in a Pleasant Prairie home today.

Pleasant Prairie firefighters responded at 1:37 p.m. to a home in the 10100 block of 32nd Avenue.

People inside the home discovered and reported the fire. They were all out before firefighters arrived on the scene.

There were no injuries.

/Earlene Frederick photo


View Larger Map

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Categories