Units responding to report of gas line leak in Kenosha

Photo by kconnors with morgueFile.com

Photo by kconnors with morgueFile.com

At 7:42 p.m., Kenosha Fire Department units are responding to a report of a gas main leak  in the 6800 block of 24th Avenue, in Kenosha.

Dispatch reports that a caller reported that leak was caused by moving a stove. Residents are unable to shut off gas. Strong smell of gas in house.

UPDATE 7:45 p.m. — Firefighters will shut off main from outside and ventilate the residence.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Categories